CANCELLED - Next BAPA Fly-in - Dunlap or Potato Hill, June 8th-9th, 2013

UPDATED 6/4/13 - The Fly-in is cancelled due to weather......

Hello Pilots!

The next BAPA Fly-in will be held next weekend at either Dunlap or Potato Hill, June 8th-9th, 2013.  Due to the recent fire we are not quite sure about current flying conditions at Potato, but we hope to have a report on the conditions and the weather forecast for the weekend early next week.  I will make the call middle of next week which site will host the fly-in.

Please RSVP to me asap at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're thinking about coming to the fly-in, and I'll set up an Evite with all the respondents early next week.  We will do all the fly-in coordination via the Evite.

Note that Dunlap is a P-3 site and Potato Hill is unregulated, but some mountain thermal experience is recommended.  If we fly at Dunlap, please note that everyone needs to pay their yearly flying dues to the local club prior to flying at Dunlap.  More information here: 

We will stay in the LZ at Dan Fleming's if we go to Dunlap (St. Nicks is not available) or we will camp at Dixie Glade campground if we go to Potato Hill.

Please RSVP to me asap if you are interested in attending the fly-in next weekend!


Dave McMillan

BAPA Activities Director